Popular posts from this blog
VOLCANO SAVE
VOLCANO SAVE thanks @dayswithgrey for this cute idea! Just a super simple picture of a volcano with lava, add some animals or superheroes in the lava, set-up an empty bucket, give the littles some tongs, and instructions to save their friends from the lava using the tings only! Easy and fun! Both Miss 3 and Mr 1.5 enjoyed this game!
SHAPE SEARCH
SHAPE SEARCH! So this one she didn’t take to quite as well, I think shapes are an area we need to spend some more time on. However, the idea was to pick a color crayon and color all the squares that color, then all the rectangles a different color, etc. I think next time, I need to simplify the shape options, but it was fun nonetheless. We made a tiny version for baby brother and that one she liked the most

Comments
Post a Comment