Love for your Valentine

It's almost Valentine's Day and if you are like me, you are starting to try to put together the pieces of what you want to do for your valentine this year.  Lately, I've been searching around for different ideas and funny sayings.  I decided to compile some of my favorite valentine lovey-dovey sayings into one place.  Hope you enjoy!

There are so many ways to incorporate these sayings into something crafty for your valentine. I am trying to do 14 days of valentines for my love in the form of little cards. Hopefully I'll be able to get all 14 done in time. I like to use my boyfriend's head to make the sayings and cards more personalized (i.e. I used a print-out of his head to make him look like a bumble-bee and a dinosaur).  A little bit cheezy? Yes.  They make him laugh though and that's what I am going for.  Depending on how they all turn out, I may share some of these on here. 

Hopefully you found this list of valentine sayings enjoyable and inspiring.  Now make that valentine magic happen! :)

-Kari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRACING SHAPES!

DOT PAINTING!

VOLCANO SAVE