Where in the world...

Travelling is one of my favorite hobbies. If I could explore every inch of the world, I would (and will try). Luckily I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with who gets just as excited about all of the adventures this world has to offer. So, I decided I will start documenting our travels here and provide some (hopefully) insightful info for everyone out there that has been struck by the travel bug!

So we'll start out small... in order to find some of the most beautiful places on earth, you don't have to go far. Chris and I spent a weekend in the Hocking Hills region of Ohio and I have to say... it was beautiful. Being from Athens, I am ashamed to say I had never gone to Old Man's Cave. All I have to say is wow. It is amazing. Here are some pics:










We had a great time and will definitely be going back! We stayed at an awesome cabin just minutes from the state park. It is pretty new and decked out with all of the essentials (hot tub, pool table, fire pit). Chris always does an intense amount of research before deciding where to stay and even his expectations of the cabin were surpassed. 


-Jayla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRACING SHAPES!

DOT PAINTING!

VOLCANO SAVE