Where in the world...

Vegas baby! Need I say more? Chris and I decided to blow our savings on a Vegas trip back in 2010 before I started working and he started law school. Let's just say it was worth every penny!

We stayed at the Aria and it was amazing!



Drinks at the Stratosphere:



Holly's Peepshow!


Pawn Stars!


Shadiest pizza joint ever!!! We were the only ones there and I am pretty sure it may be a front...


Meeting Randy Couture!


Oh yeah, did I mention they were premiering "The Expendables" and we went to the red carpet?!?!



Freemont Street:


Poolside at the Aria:



Ugh. Just looking at these pictures makes me so mad it is February and I have to go to work tomorrow. :( I guess you have to make money to spend money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRACING SHAPES!

DOT PAINTING!

VOLCANO SAVE